Monday, July 14, 2014

Lincoln Is Three Months!

Now that we've entered into the fourth month of life, Lincoln is officially considered an infant (as opposed to a newborn). Or so I read somewhere. I find myself starting most sentences with "I read somewhere" or "someone told me." Guess that's what comes of reading about pregnancy and babies so much lately.

Lincoln James at Three Months:

-Absolutely loves to smile and has a great toothless grin

-Shed his first tear thanks to the development of tear ducts

-Rocks post bath crazy fluffy hair

-Master cuddler, loves soft fabric

-Regularly sleeps 7-8 hours at night (thank you!)

-Official left handed thumb sucker

-Happy morning baby... that is once he gets his stretching and eating out of the way

-Making new friends at daycare

No comments: