Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Is Coming...

Still working on a recap post from the holiday. In the mean time, enjoy these spirited photos.

After all our guests took off on Saturday morning we got into the Christmas spirit. We have our 4 foot tree which fit perfectly in our past apartments. Now it looks a bit weak in a house. I can't complain though, it's great to have the tree up! I do plan on watching for sales though because I think our house deserves an upgrade.

Yes, we did stick the tree right next to the TV. And yes, we did watch lots of football before, during and after putting the tree up. Plus now I can enjoy the tree while watching anything on TV. I love the Christmas season!

Someone else was also in the Chritmas spirit. When driving around town last week we spotted this house in the Dilworth neighborhood. We didn't count how many Santa's in total, but check them out!

Cheerful or creepy? You decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with CREEPY! :)
~Danica~