Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials

I'm assuming most of you reading this did watch at least part of the Super Bowl. Did you enjoy the commercials? Some really stood out to me.

Growing up in Iowa I didn't live on a farm, yet farming still means something to me. This commercial has been a topic of conversation all over my office and the news. These images are amazing, but the commercial as a whole is simply genius.

This is another one that made me a bit emotional. It's one of those things that you can't really decide why it makes you emotional, but worked it's magic. After the commercial was over I looked around the room to see who else paid attention (since so many people were talking and laughing most didn't catch this one). Jaycee (our neighbor's daughter who is 13 years old) did the same thing and looked at me. We both had the same reaction, it pulled at our heartstrings. Who knew a beer commercial could do that!

Then to lighten the mood a bit, here was my other favorite commercial. I can't remember exactly the connection, but I think Jaycee said the creator of this one is from Charlotte? I believe Doritos held a contest and this was the winning commercial.

Which commercial was your favorite? Did you have the same reaction as I did after watching these? Happy viewing!

1 comment:

rlorsch said...

Sara--I too loved the Budweiser one. Brought a tear to my eye:) So sweet.