Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Old School

It went by a lot of names... Malcolm Price Laboratory School, Price Lab, Northern University, NU High to name a few. It was the school my brother and I attended kindergarten through high school. That's 13 whole years in this building! It's where I made lifelong friends, did well in class, loved to play sports and at least tried my best in band. It closed. No more students experiencing their first day of class or excitement on graduation day. I might be far removed from this school (seeing that I graduated nine years ago and live so far away), but it's still my alma mater. You can see the demolition has started slowly. It will be a sad day when it is completely gone. Thanks to my parents for keeping me updated. Save me a brick to remember!

No comments: