Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Friday #45

This past week was Marriott's Associate Appreciation Week. You might ask... what exactly does that mean? To me that means a week filled with fun, food and special activities. The Charlotte Area Sales Team took this opportunity to bond over a Charlotte Segway tour. Let me back up a bit and give some background. I met a guy at a networking event probably 2 months ago. He works for Charlotte NC Tours and explained the neat tours they operated including Segways, bicycles and even walking. We exchanged cards and he mentioned that on Wednesdays they give free tours to partners in the community and encouraged me to bring the sales team by some week. I assured him I would take him up on this offer because I was stoked about Segway-ing around Uptown Charlotte. A couple months later we made that dream a reality and couldn't have picked a better day. The weather was perfect, the team had a blast!!

No comments: