Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Will

Did you hear the big news? I have a sister. This is a first for both Joe and I and we love it... well we mean that we love Amy... who just married my brother. Welcome to the family, sis! It was such a beautiful, exciting, and amazing wedding. You get the point. This is basically a (beautiful) mess of pictures. Not many were actually taken by me, but rather stolen from others (via email or Facebook I might add).

The rehearsal dinner was at the Lobster Pot. As expected Joe ate lobster and unexpectedly I did not. They look like a couple ready to make their relationship legal!

The girls. I had the opportunity to meet them all at the wedding shower back in March. They were all so lovely, I'm so glad I got to spend more time with them. It was a fun bunch!

Here is a shot of the shirts Amy gave each girl to wear while getting ready before the wedding. It was perfect! S is for Sara.

And we sipped on mimosas while everyone got their hair done.

The boys also spent some time together before the ceremony. This picture belongs in a magazine, so GQ!

Here is the happy couple right after the ceremony. This was the point of the day where everyone could let out a deep breath and relax. We had a party to attend! Isn't Amy's dress gorgeous?! Her mom hand made the beaded belt. I loved everything about her outfit!

Wait, before the party we had to stick around for pictures. I can't wait to get the professional copies and share some of those! This is really the best picture to show my hair. I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures from the back to remember.

On the trolley we go! You can see the love birds through the window.

Is Scott caught in an off moment or is this an intentional photobomb?? You decide. Either way, a bit creepy I must say.

Poppin' bottles on the trolley.

The one good picture I got of the two of us.

The trolley took us out to Fort Adams. It was a beautiful backdrop, but it was freezing cold. We were all troopers though and got the shots we needed and then ran back to the trolley. Once again, I can't wait to see the professional pictures!

Boys being boys... they had to pose next to the cannon.

We got back to the hotel and headed to the cocktail hour. It was so great to see so many family members there! Once again, kicking myself we didn't take more pictures with the family. Sorry this picture didn't turn out well, Deb!

Again, the very happy couple!!

Amy and her sister, Emily. I love these girls and wish we all lived closer!

Beautiful decor at the head table. All of the flowers were very pretty.

Their first dance.

Amy dancing with her dad.

And Scott dancing with mom.

Cutting the cake... which was delicious by the way!!

After a long night of fun and friends we met for breakfast before the couple took off for home.

Thank you Scott and Amy for a wonderful weekend. Joe and I loved every minute of it and were so happy to be part of your special day. Once again Amy, welcome to the family!!

No comments: