Friday, August 16, 2013

Photo Friday #48

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Thought I had completely given up on you and this baby blog of mine? Think again. When I took the first week or two off I didn't have intentions for that to turn into over a month (or two?) I can't keep track any more. But the point is, I'm back and I hope to check in more regularly. I have a lot to share.

First I wanted to show you how I am secretly an artist. Not really, but the picture below is actually a sunflower that I painted. I like to think I did a good job! A group of us here in Charlotte went to painting studio where you bring in your own food and drink (wine and chex mix for us) and the instructor teaches you how to paint. I love it and already want to schedule my next trip. My masterpiece now resides on our mantle and I really like it there. Our living room needed more color and this gave us plenty.

No comments: