Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Photo Friday #67

During my maternity leave it has been important for me to get out of the house every once in a while. The weather has been great so Lincoln and I have taken many many walks. We always made sure to go in the early morning because it gets too warm in the afternoon. Also, we've learned to avoid Tuesdays... that's garbage day and the truck comes around in the morning and makes the sidewalks smell awful. Anyways, we've made Dunkin' Donuts our date spot. For a while there I was getting free coffee the day after a Braves win (just another reason to cheer for them!) Unfortunately that promotion ended, but we still made some trips to get coffee and enjoy the outside patio. Just one of the many things I'll remember from my special time with Lincoln!
 

No comments: