Thursday, February 23, 2012

Triple D: Cabo Fish Tacos

I have been a bad blogger lately. Sorry, life took over. Joe's parents are visiting and we're enjoying showing them around Charlotte. Last night we ate at Cabo Fish Tacos. Once Joe and I (well, mainly me) got hooked on the Triple D restaurants in San Francisco and found we were moving to Charlotte it was only natural that we watched all the videos from the show located in Charlotte. I think there are maybe six restaurants here.

Cabo Fish Taco is located in the NoDa neighborhood in Charlotte. it's short for North Davidson (meaning Davidson Street) and is known as the eclectic and artsy part of town. But of course you probably already know that from watching the video. I enjoyed the blackened mahi mahi tacos with baja rice. Evidence of a clean plate, I thought it was delicious

It was dark so I didn't take any pictures outside, but the NoDa area is pretty neat. I want to return when it's light out and check out some of the cute stores and murals on the buildings.

Today is my Friday... whoo hoo! Joe and I are taking tomorrow off to spend the day with his parents. We have some big plans so hopefully I'll buck up and take some pictures!

No comments: