Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pleasant Surprise

This weekend I went to water our flower bed and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw on the side of the house. We have a tree next to our garden hose that usually just camouflages the trash can.
We moved our trash can inside the garage since we don't have our second car right now and have plenty of space. Or you can look at it as I'm just lazy. I shouldn't have to walk so far just to take the garbage out. Anyways, not to say I've never noticed this tree before, but this time I saw it I really noticed it. If that makes sense at all.

 It was blooming beautiful purple flowers. I took a closer look at it and I think we have a hibiscus tree! Correct me if I'm wrong, I just recognized the flowers from my mom's tree. I wish the tree was in our backyard so we could enjoy it more.

 Since moving the tree is not an option I'll just try enjoying it when I water the plants. Better yet maybe I should move the garbage can back out there so I can get a peek at the tree each time I take the garbage out!

 I'll just try enjoying it when I water the plants. Better yet maybe I should move the garbage can back out there so I can get a peek at the tree each time I take the garbage out!

No comments: