Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blueberry Muffins

Simple as blueberry muffins are, they remind me of home. My mom would make them on a regular Sunday morning, but they would make that Sunday morning somewhat special. I also remember she loved to pack the muffins with blueberries. Seriously, the recipe might call for 2 cups and she would add 3 instead. I'm not complaining though, the mufins were always delicious. This recipe I found a long time ago is simple, but it makes about 18 muffins. I only have one muffin tin which means I need another one to make this whole batch at one time.

Blueberry Muffins
adapted from Pioneer Woman

Ingredients
3 cups flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (melted)
3 eggs
1 cup milk
2 cups blueberries

Directions
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder and salt in bowl. Mix butter, eggs and milk in separate bowl. Mix dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the blueberries. Spoon into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees for about 18 minutes.

No comments: