Thursday, April 18, 2013

App Appreciation: Red Stamp

This is one of those way cool, make your life easier, why not download since it's free kind of app. The Red Stamp app allows you to mail Happy Birthday, Thank You or a simple Miss You card to someone in the mail without ever having to get out a pen or postage stamp. So the app saves some time, but I also really like the selection of card to choose from. They are very trendy and fun.

Enough about the app, let me show you what I've created with it! We mailed a card to Joe's parents after their trip to NC for Easter (remember we visited The Biltmore and even climbed Chimney Rock?) It was so easy to select the card style I wanted, drop a picture in that was already on my phone and then adjust the color (for this card I changed the picture black and white). For the most part the cards are $1.99 which is not a bad price at all. Purchasing a thank you card at Wal-Mart is about that much plus postage.

So check it out, download the app and start sending some cards!

No comments: