Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mountain House

We spent the weekend with friends up in the mountains. I'm going to let most of the pictures do the talking in this post with a few words.

Here is Gwen. She is the daughter of our friends and is such a cutie. I love the shades!

Here is Dry Falls near Highlands, NC.

The name is deceiving though, you don't stay dry.

The family of three... soon to be four!

Just the two of us... please sing like Will Smith while reading that.

Look, a rainbow!

Yes we most certainly are about to walk under the waterfall.

We're getting closer... rainbow!

Behind the falls! I had to snap this picture quick because we were getting sprayed.

Whew, we made it.

Group shot.

Quick, zoom out and take another group shot.

Back on the drive home. We stopped for just a few pictures.

This would be way cool framed. What room in the house could use some blue up on the wall?


 Our attempt of a selfie. We need practice.

This was taken on my phone and edited with Instagram. Probably one of my favorite pictures I've taken of Joe. Love you babe!

No comments: