Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekly Pregnancy Update (19 Weeks)

I'm beginning to get a little belly (please feel free to sing that to the tune of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"). Because that's what I like to do. Another week has passed and so much has changed. We're nearing the half way mark of my pregnancy and time has flown by. Before we know it April will be here and our family will grow.

Week Number: 19 Weeks, 1 Day
Baby Size: Mango (6.5 inches, 10 ounces)
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well and just enjoying those crazy dreams I have very often. Some nights when I get into bed I feel a little uncomfortable, but I just keep telling myself I can't have that yet... there's lots more of that to come.
Movement: I have officially confirmed with myself that I am feeling the baby move. It's not everyday and it's not at the same time of the day when I feel it, but I've decided this odd feeling I have is the baby. At first I questioned it, thinking maybe I just had some gas bubbles (exactly what multiple people told me to expect), but now I'm convinced it's more than that.
Clothes: Still wearing normal clothes, but I have started to buy a few maternity items.
Symptoms: I did experience two days of "morning sickness" last week that was not fun (at all!) That has since passed and I'm feeling good now.

Best Moment Of The Week: This is an easy one this week, our ultrasound! I'll share more about this later on, but it was truly amazing.
Looking Forward To: Looking obviously pregnant to strangers. I feel like I'm far from this point, but the idea of people noticing my growing belly is weirdly exciting to me. Is that weird of me? Oh and of course Thanksgiving. Can't wait to eat more pumpkin pie!

No comments: