Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Corn Dip

At work we had a Christmas potluck and white elephant gift exchange. The gift I brought was the hit of the party and I was not expecting that. About four years ago I got a disco snowman from a white elephant exchange and for some reason held on to it for a long time. The snowman dances, but the music is broken so we never set it out during the holiday season. I paired the snowman with some Starbuck's gift cards to make it a better gift. It was unwrapped very early on and was stolen multiple times. Everyone loved it. Who knew??

More importantly was this dip that I was introduced to. It was my favorite food at the party. I got the recipe from my coworker and immediately made it at home when we had some friends over. It's super delicious and super easy to make. My coworker didn't tell me the name of the dip so Joe and I named it. Festive, no?

Christmas Corn Dip

Ingredients
5 ounces plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup mayo
1 can Rotelle, drained
2 cans corn, drained
2 ounces diced pimentos (can substitue 1 jalapeno, chopped)
5 green onions, chopped
10 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Fritos

Directions
Mix all together (except Friots) in medium bowl. Refridgerate until ready to serve. Serve with Fritos.

No comments: