Thursday, December 5, 2013

Meet Baby E (Well, Digitally)

We are officially just over half way through with this amazing journey. Of course that's assuming Baby E will arrive on the due date, which we've been told almost never happens. Last week we got the chance to see our baby via ultrasound. Coolest. Thing Ever. It was so amazing how clear the image was and how developed our baby is. Although still about the size of a Barbie doll (all squished together of course), the baby already looks human. You might be wondering "well, what is the gender??" Short answer, we don't know... and we won't know. At least until Baby E joins us in April. We chose not to find out and to let Baby E surprise us. I am so glad we chose to wait (and that's saying something because Joe did a little convincing on my part). What do you think? Do you have a hunch? I've been told by four coworkers now that they think I'm having a girl. Personally I have no feeling one way or the other and I don't think Joe has a feeling either. We're both just so happy to have a healthy baby cooking inside me!

No comments: