Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas To Us!

Joe and I have always been the couple to buy joint Christmas presents instead of surprises to each other. It has worked out well for us. This way of celebrating Christmaflat screen TV, trainers for our bicycles and other large priced items.

This year we bought two Christmas presenets for ourselves. The first was a sound bar and speakers for the TV in our living room. This was something Joe had his eye on for a while and it has been a nice addition to our house.

My eye, however, has been on patio furniture ever since we moved into the house. We have this nice screened in porch, but no furniture to enjoy it. Well, I should say we had folding chairs out there, but they were terrinly comfortable. Enter our new patio set. It's perfect for the space. The pieces fit well and the color matches the house great.

We got the furniture just in time for winter. Well, we did get a good deal since it was off season, but we just haven't had the chance to enjoy them yet. I know what Jerry's thinking right now. That I need a wide angle lense. I completely agree! Capturing the full set on the patio was difficult, but I think you get the point.
 
Now we can't wait for spring and the chance to be able to use our patio every weekend. I can picture it now... we'll either be enjoying a cold beverage with friends or spending time outside with kids while keeping them corraled in the porch.

No comments: