Wednesday, May 21, 2014

App Appreciation: MammaBaby

There are plenty of apps out there for use during pregnancy and such. I downloaded many during my pregnancy and stuck with just a couple. One was the very popular What To Expect When Expecting. Others were not as useful or helpful. All that I downloaded were free so I never had to worry about giving it a try and deleting it if I didn't like it. Now that my pregnancy is over I searched for a different type of app to use. The one I found and liked the most was MammaBaby. Indeed I liked it so much I ended up purchasing the full version (after my week trial was up) for $3.99. For me, that's saying something!
 
The app is very helpful for keeping track of Lincoln's feedings. Sometimes my memory is a bit short (does pregnancy brain carry over to having a newborn??) and I can't tell you when was the last time he ate. Sometime it's 2:00 AM and my brain was still sleeping. MammaBaby helps me with this! I love the fact that I can track how long he ate, when was the last time he did eat and which side he fed on.

Yes this app has many other features like keeping track of his sleep and dirty diapers, but I didn't find that worth my time of logging. It even has a feature to help log when he has his bottle feedings. We'll see if we use this app when he begins on solid food, but for now I've really enjoyed having this at my side.

No comments: