Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Body Transformation

The body is an amazing thing. First of all to grow a human being inside of you is incredible, but to watch (and feel) this process first hand, it's hard to describe.

Joe and I had fun documenting my growing belly over the past nine months. I am so glad we did this, even if it wasn't professional by any means. The one thing I wish could have been different was the lighting. We don't have any fancy lighting equipment and our work schedule meant most of the time we were taking these pictures after the sun had gone down. Luckily Joe was all for the documentation and helped take my picture every week. Well, I think we missed one or two weeks in there (after we started at 12 weeks along) which I'd say is pretty good.

I was looking back at these pictures the other day and thought it would be fun to share the growth once again. Here are a few of the weekly pictures.
 
And a back to back full transformation...

No comments: