Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7-Up Biscuits


I introduced my mom to Pinterest a while back and she is officially hooked. Seriously, she uses it more than I do. Well, I should probably clarify… I probably pin more things than her, but she actually tries the recipes or crafts. That’s definitely on my list to do… go through my boards and actually try out some of the neat ideas I’ve pinned. Last week, while in Cedar Falls, we tried a couple things from Pinterest. This recipe for 7-Up Biscuits being was one of the wildest. You probably think it couldn’t possibly taste good, but they do! I will say they don’t look the prettiest, but they taste great. No time needed to let the dough rise, you just put it in the oven. Now I need to stock my pantry with some Bisquick.

7-Up Biscuits
Found on Pinterest

Ingredients
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-Up
1/4 cup melted butter

Directions
Stir together sour cream and biscuit mix.  Add 7-Up and completely combine. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on dry counter and roll dough flat. Cut into 9 or 12 biscuits. Melt butter in 9 inch square pan. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.

No comments: