Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Memory From Our City


Joe and I often call San Francisco “our city.” Although most people would argue us on that, we’re sticking to it. While living there we went on so many trips/excursions/tours/etc. and took so many pictures to remember it all. I bought a Groupon about a year ago for a discount on a gallery wrapped canvas. Knowing we’d find a picture to create the canvas eventually I bought it and then sort of forgot about it. I received an email in June reminding me of this Groupon that was about to expire. I quickly thumbed through all of our San Francisco pictures without a specific one in mind. I settled on a somewhat artistic picture of the Golden Gate Bridge we took (I actually don’t remember when we did take it and).

Because the color of the bridge is a weird orange I turned it to black and white to better match our house… and whichever room we decide to hang it in. I ordered the canvas a couple weeks ago and it finally turned up on our door step when we returned from our trip to Iowa. It turned out beautifully and was well worth the wait. Happy house warming Joe!

No comments: