Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Friday #63

This is what I like to call an oldie, but goodie. My brother Scott was in the area of George Washington University the other day, snapped a photo of the statute and send to the family (we have a group text constantly going so it's easy to update everyone on happenings). I immediately recognized the statue and remembered this picture we took together back in July of 2005. I pulled up my computer and the many many folders of pictures I keep. Surprisingly it wasn't hard to find this picture. Mom and I were in DC to pick Scott up and move him back home to Iowa. He had interned in the capital city for about seven months and it was time to return to the Midwest. Honestly I'm not sure why we decided to take a picture in front of George... but now I'm glad we did.

No comments: