Monday, August 1, 2011

Friday Night Date Night

Joe and I had a date night Friday not only to spend some time together, but also to celebrate a few things. I've talked about it before but, Joe has his big accounting test over a week ago and found out that he got a great score. He worked really hard preparing for that and he's very happy with his score.

Also worry of celebration... I got a job! Starting today I will be a Sales Manager at Marriott International's Western Mountain Pacific Sales Office. The office is about a 15 minute walk from our apartment in a building with a great view of the bay. I look forward to starting and will write more about it once I get into the swing of things.

I mentioned last week that we were planning on having seafood over the weekend, but instead we went to an Italian place. It was good food and not a bad walk. The highlight of the night, though, was the movie after dinner. We went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Not only did we finally see this movie, but we saw it in 3D and in IMAX. You can't get much better than that! It was a great ending to an awesome series of books and movies.

Of course we looked great in our 3D glasses.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oooo - we haven't seen it yet, but I hoping to next week!