Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oakland Athletic's

It was Joe's idea to catch the Oakland A's game this past Sunday and that's saying a lot. He's not much of a baseball fan. But the true reason he wanted to go was because they were playing the Twins. When I found that out it all made sense.

You can see the walk way from the BART station. You can also see the blue sky. That meant I was hiding in the shade as much as possible. I got way too much sun on our trip to Tiburon and I did not want any more for one weekend.

The stadium is for the Athletic's and also the Oakland Raiders. We had upper deck seats which meant no shade, but the view was pretty nice.

Joe wore his Twins shirt and after about the 6th inning he zipped up his coat. They were losing and the Oakland fans did not seem accepting of anyone who rooted against their team. I wore yellow so I could sort of fit in. Plus I have lots of yellow (or gold) shirts thanks to the Hawkeyes.

No comments: