Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grocery Shopping... The San Francisco Way

I really thought I would miss not having a car when we moved to San Francisco. In reality I don't miss it much at all. I have realized that having a car in the city would be a huge pain and pretty expensive. Plus we've learned how the public transportation works so we really don't need one most of the time. The only time I wish we had a car... grocery shopping.
We've learned to really plan out the food we need for the week and there's no such thing as stocking up. The reasons for this are 1) we live a good 6 blocks from the nearest Safeway and 2) groceries get super heavy after about 2 of those blocks. On the bright side we're getting exercise so I really can't complain.

Joe is such a good sport. When I asked him to stop so I could take a picture to put on the blog he thought nothing of it and gladly obliged.

1 comment:

MeltyMelt said...

Welcome to a big city, chica! :) Get a Granny Cart!!!