Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Office, New Blog and a Sunrise

With Joe's new job that is taking us all the way to Charlotte my job will change slightly too. My current job with Marriott at the Sales Office will stay the same, but I will have the benefit of working from home. I am so fortunate this has worked out so well. Of course it will be a big change from working in an office with lots of people to working at home by myself. But I'm excited for our new home and new adventures.

For the past couple days we have been at my in-laws house in Okoboji. I have been working from their living room since I need to hook up a hardline for internet. I enjoyed a comfy chair, fireplace and Christmas lights so I can't complain. Although Joe and his brother were around so I had to keep them busy with errands and such to keep out my hair. It worked pretty well.

Have you noticed the new blog design? I have been working with a designer and am so excited to finally reveal it all. There have been some troubles getting it all up at once, but now it's complete!


We were on the road yesterday and saw an amazing sunrise, I had to share.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Such a great design! I love it! Merry Christmas, you guys!