Wednesday, December 14, 2011

These Boots Were Made For Walking

As if my post title could get any more creative. Sorry for the lack of creativitiy today, there's a lot going on right now.

I have been craving and searching high and low for the perfect pair of boots for a while now. Living in San Francisco has made me feel very out of touch with any sense of fashion. I kept seeing girls wearing boots and finally decided I needed to buy myself a pair.

When my parents were in town we showed and I found a pair at Aldo. I've worn them to work a couple times now and I love them. They're pretty warm (my feet felt sweaty the first day I wore them) and are comfortable enough to walk to work in (which is saying something).

What do you think? Was I right for choosing brown? I was deciding between brown and black for a while. I figured brown would look good with more outfits (black pants included).

Sorry for the blury pictures and for the fact that they were taken in a bathroom.

Joe's graduation from the CMTP program is tonight. I bought a great dress and blazer to wear and I'm very excited to finally wear it. Mom and I put together the outfit when she was visiting and we bought agreed it would be perfect for this occasion. Clearly with this outfit and the boots we hit the plastic hard around town.

Tomorrow morning we take off early to head back to Iowa!! We're both excited to see family and friends and maybe some snow. As long as the snow doesn't affect our traveling while home.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

First of all, LOVE the boots! I think the brown was most definitely the best choice. Very cute! I'd love to see them in person. Which brings me to my next point...we'd LOVE to see you soon. We're actually going to be in CF for family Christmas on Sunday! Tell Joe congrats on his graduation! Bet you will look great in the new outfit.