Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Triple D: Pier 23

Once we started our Triple D tour in San Francisco I had my eye on Pier 23. It was a place I decided I had to try before we moved. With my parents trip planned I figured it would be a great place to take them to try something unique. It is located along the Embarcadero where the Ferry Building and Pier 39 are located. Here is the video from the show.

The weather was perfect for a restaurant like this. We couldn't have asked for better weather this whole week. Clear skies and highs in the 60's make it hard to believe Christmas is coming soon.

Four of us ordered the fish tacos. Good thing they were delicious! We watched the video above after we went to the restaurant. The fish tacos they made on TV weren't quite the same as the ones we ate, but they were still great. Fish tacos are one of my favorite meals.

We took this fun shot in a mirror right before leaving. It was not easy to get everyone in the picture and everyone looking at the camera instead of each other. You can tell we were in the mirror because my shirt writing is backwards.

My mom and I looked up Triple D locations last night. There's a good amount in Charlotte that look like fun. I look forward to trying new places and finding new favorites.

No comments: