Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Last Christmas Greeting

Is it too late for me to wish everyone a Merry Christmas? Well consider this your greeting.

Joe and I started sending out Christmas card after we got married. Every year I look forward to browsing through pictures, selecting the design and ordering them. I've even started designing them in late October before. This year wasn't the same story. I kept dragging my feet and struggled to find pictures I wanted to use. Luckily I was still able to get them ordered and in the mail to family and friends before we took off for the holiday.


See the pink stamp? After buying the house I actually bought a return address stamp with our new address since we don't plan on changing it for a while. What a time saver, and I love the design! I spent a couple nights addressing the envelopes while watching TV with Joe. Not much else gets me in the Christmas spirit more!

No comments: