Monday, January 28, 2013

The (Overly) Dramatic Fisbee Rescue

This frisbee has sat on our roof since Thanksgiving. I don't know the person responsible for this horrible crime, but that is not the point of this post. It's not sitting on the very top of the house, it's actualyl the roof over our screen porch. But still, this guy has been hanging on for dear life for a while.

Thanks to a little spring (yet still winter and freezing) cleaning we decided it was time to rescue this poor guy. Frisbees in our household are a prized possession. Last year at our Christmas in Iowa I think we broke 3 of dad's frisbees?

Joe was the brave soul who ventured out on to the roof. The temp was good, no wind registered on my finger. Who am I kidding, I stayed inside to document the action.

After about 5 seconds of agony, success! Joe tossed the frisbee down onto the ground where I believe it still stands. Yes, we may have rescued the frisbee from terrorizing heights, but we did not feel the need to rescue it from the elements. It's just a frisbee, right?

And that, my friends, is how you dramatically rescue a frisbee.

No comments: