Tuesday, August 21, 2012

App Appreciation - moreBeaute2

I have an iPhone and I love it. For so long I had been a Blackberry or non-smart phone user. I never really appreciated what the iPhone is capable of until I got to own one. There's plenty I could say about why I like my phone, but that's not the point of this post. I realized there are some pretty cool apps out there and I wanted to share. What better way to share info about technology (iPhone and app store) than on another form of technology (the blog and internet).

I just came across moreBeaute2 and downloaded it last week. This app is great to edit pictures of people. It really smooths out skin which is really what every woman wants, right?

Check out some pictures I edited with moreBeaute2.

Here's a before and after to show the difference.

I could play around with this app for hours. It allows you to adjust the brightness, smoothness, detail of the picture and the tone. You can either take a picture while in this app and have it edited right away or use a picture saved on your phone to adjust.

Best part about this app? It's free! Download it and give her a try!

No comments: