Monday, October 7, 2013

Big (Baby) News

Before I go wild on this blog about baby/nursery/my growing body updates I figured I should put the most important part out there... we're having a baby. That's right, this family of two is finally expanding! We're pretty darn excited and anxious at the same time. We were able to tell both sets of parents in person and at the same time. That's a pretty rare thing and it was amazing. The picture below is one we took of the nursery (yes, we have quite a bit done already. More on that in later posts). We framed it, wrapped it and waited for their reaction. Emotions filled the room immediately and the questions followed. We had kept this secret from them for over a month, which was not easy at all! Now the word is out and I'm anxiously awaiting a growing belly.

1 comment:

debra said...

whoohoo, i'm going to a great aunt. can't wait. love to all, deb