Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cal at Colorado Football

Cal played at Colorado in Boulder this past weekend and I was fortunate to get a ticket and go with some other Marriott associates. It was my first time seeing both teams play in person and weird going to a college football game where Iowa wasn't playing. I borrowed a shirt from a co-worker and fit in like a true fan.
The campus was near the mountains and had some neat buildings.

It was a beautiful day with plenty of sun and hardly any clouds. Luckily I got some sunscreen for someone or else I would have burned to a crisp.
 
Ralphie is the Colorado mascot and he's not just any mascot, he's a real buffalo. I thought seeing him close up was so cool and so did the kids. It was even more fun watching the students run on the field with Ralphie. They were running so fast and could hardly keep up with the beast!

Like I said, I found a way to fit in!

No comments: