Monday, July 25, 2011

Accounting No More

We had another busy and fun weekend. Between Friday, Saturday and Sunday we took 166 pictures. It's taken me a while to get through some of the pictures and edit them. I'll start with Friday night.

You might remember how I mentioned that Joe had a big accounting test on Friday. It was an all day, 8 hour event. Needless to say the entire class was so glad once it was over. Most everyone met up afterwards for some drinks. That turned into dinner and then more drinks. It was nice because I got to meet a lot of people Joe is in class with every day and put a face to the names he keeps talking about. Plus there were spouses and girlfriends I got to meet. It was also great because we got to experience the night life in San Francisco a little bit.

The group split off a little when we went to get dinner. Here is a portion of the group starting out at Vertigo after we ate.
Then we met up with majority of the group at McTeague's. Here is pretty much the whole group.
I think everyone was glad to be done with the hardest part of the training program.

I know he won't be reading the blog this week, but I'm thinking of my dad who is on RAGBRAI!!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Congrats to Joe! We'll have a drink here in Iowa to celebrate ;)

michelle@decorandthedog said...

Good thing it will be nice and cool here for your dad. :P One of my employees is riding all week. I have always wanted to...just can't see taking an entire week of vacation to ride a bike!!