Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet Home Cedar Falls

We spent a few days in Cedar Falls to see my parents and some more friends before we leave.

We met friends at Pepper's for dinner Monday night. I didn't take any pictures, but we were joined by Andrea, Jesse and Jessica. It was a great time to catch up on what everyone is up to. Drago, we missed you!

Tuesday my cousin Tina came over and hung out with us. It was a lazy day, but with everything going on lately that was just what we needed. That night we went to the Brown Bottle with my parents for a nice, somewhat nostalgic, dinner. I use to work there in high school and it's been so long since we had been there. As always, the food was delicious.

Finally a good picture of the two of us. I seem to take so many pictures of other people or groups of us. I realize I hardly have any good ones of Joe and I.

My awesome parents.

Tomorrow is finally the day we move to San Francisco! I'm not sure what I'll be back to post once we get there. We might not have internet for a couple days. I'll have to scope out a coffee shop.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

The pictures look great and I'm salvating just thinking about the Brown Bottle. I hope the move out there has gone smooth. Can't wait to hear from you guys! ;)