Friday, July 15, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Actions

Have you ever heard of The Pioneer Woman? If not, I really think you should check out her blog. She covers so many topics from everyday life, to photography, to cooking. You name it, she's probably blogged about it. I have also read her book and bought her cookbook. Can't say I've ever made anything from the cookbook, but right now our fridge and pantry are so bare I hardly even cook.

If you own Photoshop for photo editing you really need to visit her site because she has some awesome actions you can download to use for quick editing. Seriously, these will save you lots of time. She gives some good examples of the effects, but I thought I would demostrate for you also. These were all done with basically one click of the mouse!
Straight Out Of Camera

Boost

Sunshine

PW's Black & White

Seventies

Heartland

Soft &; Faded

Pretty cool huh? You can download these actions for free and mix and match. There's lots more that I haven't demonstrated here. Enjoy!