Friday, July 22, 2011

Chinatown

I wandered out on my own the other day while Joe was in class. I took a stroll through Chinatown with the idea of just browsing and taking some pictures. The nice thing about going to touristy areas during the week is the lack of people. Don't get me wrong, there are still lots of people around, just not quite as many. It was a relatively quick trip, but here are some pictures I took.

One thing I was looking for was a nice Chinese restaurant to eat at with Joe. I didn't pick just one out, there are so many we could go to. I know we'll be back to Chinatown again so I'll probably have more pictures at that point. I also want to see the Fortune Cookie Factory and watch the workers make the cookies. I read in a book that if you want to take pictures of this process, it costs you 50 cents!

Joe has his big accounting test today. I gave him a pep talk before he left this morning, I know he'll do great. We plan on meeting up with his classmates this weekend for some fun activities. I have the feeling most of the people in Joe's class will need a beer, or two tonight.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: